The Corporate Partnership Program is designed to solidify the relationships that the region and chapter have established with its corporate supporters and facilitate achievement of our mutual objectives. The theme "NABA and You - A Commitment to Excellence and Diversity" certainly signifies a good approach towards building a qualified and diverse work force. The program's objectives and endeavors are geared to;
We would like to thank our corporate partners:
- foster recruitment, retention, growth and development of minority accounting/finance students and professionals; and
- provide funding necessary to underwrite the region/chapter activities/programs.
Bayer (Legacy Monsanto)
Brown Smith Wallace
Case Western Reserve University / Weatherhead
School of Mgmt.
Cushman & Wakefield
Gleim Exam Prep
Illinois State University
Institute of Management Accountants
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Koch Industries, Inc
Proctor & Gamble
University of Missouri – St. Louis
University of Notre Dame
Benefits of Corporate Sponsorship
- Build your company’s brand recognition as an employer of choice with a partnership with one of the nation’s largest minority professional organizations
- Diversify and expand your pool of talented candidates on both the collegiate and professional level
- Engage minority professionals employed at your organization on career development, educational/CPE learning, peer networking, and, diversity and inclusiveness initiatives to support workplace retention, promotion to management ranks, etc.
- Community engagement and social responsibility opportunities for employees
- Early identification of high performing minority candidates from high schools for Accounting, Finance and Management Information Systems academic programs
- Recruiting and professional development events at the regional and national level
The primary benefits, privileges and services of the program are; job search assistance; scholarship award for designated participants, special recognition at NABA chapter events and special recognition in the region and chapter correspondence.
For more information on becoming a corporate partner in the Central Region, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Strategic Vision
NABA is dedicated to uniting accounting, finance, and other business professionals and students, who are committed to professional and academic excellence. Over the course of the next five years, we look to:
- Strengthen and improve the talent pipeline, through the continued advancement of our Accounting Finance Pipeline Initiative (AFPI); our Accounting Career Awareness Program (ACAP); our Regional Student Conferences; our National Convention and Career Expo; our Leadership Development Institute; and Women of NABA Network (WONN).
- Expand our membership base and strategic partner network through enhanced brand awareness, and member and partner engagement, through innovative programming.
- Ensure long-term financial stability and providing adequate resources to implement chapter, regional, and national programming.
- Strengthening and developing strategic alliance relationships which represent opportunities to support mutual goals and objectives through collaboration.
How to Become a Partner
There are several ways to partner with NABA. Our goal is to build strategic relationships that will elevate our mission and our ability to serve our membership. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.