NABA's Regional Student Conferences are one of our largest and most diverse annual student programs. The 2019 Central Region Student Conference (CRSC) will include two and one-half days of workshops, seminars and interview sessions, all designed to better prepare minority students for careers in accounting and financial management disciplines. The Central Region will hold its Annual Central Region Student Conference from September 26 - 28, 2019 in St. Louis, MO at the Sheraton Westport Lakeside Chalet. Objectives
- To encourage student involvement in NABA and to assist in the development of leadership skills.
- To provide an opportunity for students and professionals to share their goals and objectives.
- To augment students' skills and expand their knowledge through challenging seminars.
- To provide a forum to discuss student issues and to present positive alternative resolutions.
- To provide opportunities for students to develop and exhibit their organizational and planning skills.
- To facilitate maximum attendance and participation by students and professionals.
- To provide a cost-effective method for corporations to interview qualified minority students.
- To provide an opportunity for students to interview for entry-level positions and internships.
ScholarshipsSince inception, the National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. (NABA) has provided millions in scholarship funds to deserving students. Through the generous contributions of individuals, groups, and organizations that share NABA's desire to break through the economic barrier minorities often experience, NABA has offered scholarships on a national, regional and local level.
Click on the icons below to learn about scholarship opportunities.
Why Partner with the CRSC?
Please direct all Conference Registration questions to the CRSC Co-Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRSC Conference Chairs:
Corporate Partners - Tameka Ward
Students - Kelli Wright