We are happy to announce that Accenture is partnering with the 2020 NABA Virtual Student Conference and providing our top student members with full-time career opportunities including:
Click the above links for detailed job descriptions. This is a career-enhancing opportunity as Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations.
To get to know more about Accenture and to be selected for an interview for these roles, you're invited to participate in all three parts of the NABA Learning Series involving Business Case Preparation and Forecast Analysis on:
- Part 1 - September 3, 2020 – Introduction to Accenture & Accenture Finance
- Part 2 - September 12, 2020 – Understanding the Corporate Development & Transaction Services Team
- Part 3 - September 19, 2020 – Understanding the Client Financial Management Team
- Seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree in Finance, Accounting, or other Business-Related degree, with a graduation date before August 2021.
- Completed 9 credit hours of Finance and/or Accounting courses.
- Have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- You must live or be willing to relocate near one of Accenture's offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle or Washington D.C.
- Register and attend the 2020 Virtual Student Conference on September 24-26, 2020.
Space is limited for the Learning Series so click to submit your resume today and no later than August 24, 2020. You will be notified directly if you have been selected.