NABA SNEW Community Service Event

When:  Nov 30, 2019 from 18:00 to 20:00 (ET)

Good Afternoon SNEW Members,

We hope that everyone is doing well!

On November 30th at 6.p.m. we are serving dinner to the individuals at the Inspirica Women's Shelter in Stamford, CT. We hope that you can be a part of this community event.  Please find reminder notes below which will provide some additional details.

We will be using Signup.com to organize the upcoming event. Please find the link below which provides sign up for setup, dinner preparation and clean-up for the event. The menu items are based on what we provided last year for the event. If you'd like to email, text or call me directly to sign up that is fine as well; I will add you to the list. The current list of items is attached.

Please sign up by November 22nd!  Updates will be provided leading up the event.

3 easy steps for Sign Up:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/MDzLALy
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.

REMINDERS:
Hat and Glove donations would be appreciated, but not required.

Dinner Notes:

• Dinner begins at 6p.m.
  • Dinner typically lasts approximately 2 hours.
  • We will be serving 40-45 people (We are estimating a food serving size for 60 people)
  • We should be prepared to help with clean up as well.
  • We can arrive any time that day in advance of dinner.
  • Dinner can be prepared on site using their full kitchen. They have 2 stoves and 2 ovens
  • NO pork products and NO Nuts are allowed in the food.

Entrance: Back of the building - You cannot enter without a staff person to open the door.
Phone number to get access to building: 203-388-0170

Inspirica
8 Woodland Place
Stamford, CT 06902