NABA, Inc. is a nonprofit membership association dedicated to bridging the opportunity gap for Black Business Leaders in accounting, finance business, and entrepreneurship. Representing more than 200,000 Black Business Leaders in these fields, NABA advances people, careers, and the mission by providing education, resources, and meaningful career connections to professional and student members.
We work with and through our members, corporate and educational partners, policymakers, and partner organizations who are committed to professional and academic excellence possess a sense of professional and civic responsibility and are concerned with enhancing opportunities for Black Business Leaders. NABA’s goals include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To promote and develop the professional skills and advancement of our members.
- To encourage and assist Black students entering the accounting, finance, and business professions.
- To provide opportunities for members to fulfill their civic responsibilities.
- To promote public confidence in our members and the services they provide.
- To represent the interests of current and prospective Black Business Leaders.
- To ensure long-term financial stability and provide adequate resources to implement chapter, regional, and national programs.