Job postings below are for NABA Minneapolis/St Paul Corporate Partners. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org.
City of St Louis Park
The Accounting Supervisor role will s
upervise staff and provide professional customer service leadership for the finance division. Represent the city in a courteous, helpful, responsive, timely, and professional manner. Oversee utility billing, accounts receivable and capital asset tasks to ensure quality customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Provide direction and supervision to assigned staff.
- Complete performance evaluations
- Encourage growth and development by providing leadership and direction
Oversee utility billing and accounts receivable functions
- Oversee customer billing process to ensure proper billing and mailing to residential and commercial properties, and review reports for accuracy
- Analyze and review utility billing processes and accounts for accuracy and efficiency
Capital asset management
- Review capital assets on a quarterly basis for additions and disposals.
- Meet with departments during annual budget process for capital requests
Perform confidential administrative and backup accounting/customer service duties
REVIEW JOB DESCRIPTION
- Assist supervisor and other staff with administrative and accounting functions, including preparation of reports, letters, memos, documents, statistical information, etc.
- Review, update, and maintain office procedures and policies manual