We would like to thank our Corporate Partners!
The Corporate Partnership Program is designed to solidify the relationships that the chapter has established with its corporate supporters and facilitate achievement of our mutual objectives. The theme "NABA and You - A Commitment to Excellence and Diversity" certainly signifies a good approach towards building a qualified and diverse work force. The program's objectives and endeavors are geared to;
- foster recruitment, retention, growth and development of minority accounting/finance students and professionals; and
- provide funding necessary to underwrite the chapter activities/programs.
Benefits of Corporate Sponsorship
The primary benefits, privileges and services of The Program are; job search assistance; scholarship award for designated pacesetter and platinum participants; special recognition at NABA events (i.e., Annual Minority Business and Student Conference, Annual Awards Program); special recognition in the chapter's correspondence.
- Build your company’s brand recognition as an employer of choice with a partnership with one of the nation’s largest minority professional organizations.
- Diversify and expand your pool of talented candidates on both the collegiate and professional level.
- Engage minority professionals employed at your organization on career development, educational/CPE learning, peer networking, and, diversity and inclusiveness initiatives to support workplace retention, promotion to management ranks, etc.
- Community engagement and social responsibility opportunities for employees.
- Early identification of high performing minority candidates from high schools for Accounting, Finance and Management Information Systems academic programs.
- Recruiting and professional development events at the regional and national level.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.