NABA, Inc. strives to create long-lasting mutually beneficial partnerships with its Corporate partners. Corporations are given the opportunity to sponsor our national, regional, and local career development programs while gaining many value-added benefits. Corporate Partnership with NABA is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to an informed and affluent consumer base, attend dynamic technical sessions that develop core competencies, and interview top-tier diverse talent that can enhance organizational performance and global growth. Benefits for becoming a corporate sponsor: Recruiting professional and student members Support and enhance corporate diversity initiatives: National Convention, Diversity Recruiting Expo, Central Region Student Conference, and chapter Career Expo Opportunities to host/sponsor local chapter events and activities.We want to thank the following corporate partners:
Benefits of Corporate Sponsorship
- Build your company’s brand recognition as an employer of choice with a partnership with one of the nation’s largest minority professional organizations
- Diversify and expand your pool of talented candidates on both the collegiate and professional level
- Engage minority professionals employed at your organization on career development, educational/CPE learning, peer networking, and, diversity and inclusiveness initiatives to support workplace retention, promotion to management ranks, etc.
- Community engagement and social responsibility opportunities for employees
- Early identification of high performing minority candidates from high schools for Accounting, Finance and Management Information Systems academic programs
- Recruiting and professional development events at the regional and national level
If your firm, organization, or company is interested in becoming a NABA corporate partner locally or nationally, please send an email to email@example.com to receive a corporate prospectus.