- foster recruitment, retention, growth and development of minority accounting/finance students and professionals; and
- provide funding necessary to underwrite the chapter's activities/programs.
Benefits of Corporate Sponsorship
- Build your company’s brand recognition as an employer of choice with a partnership with one of the nation’s largest minority professional organizations.
- Diversify and expand your pool of talented candidates on both the collegiate and professional level.
- Engage minority professionals employed at your organization on career development, educational/CPE learning, peer networking, and, diversity and inclusiveness initiatives to support workplace retention, promotion to management ranks, etc.
- Community engagement and social responsibility opportunities for employees.
- Early identification of high performing minority candidates from high schools for Accounting, Finance and Management Information Systems academic programs.
- Recruiting and professional development events at the regional and national level.
The primary benefits, privileges and services of the program are; job search assistance; scholarship award for designated participants, special recognition at NABA chapter events and special recognition in the chapter's correspondence.
>>>SEE UPDATED PROSPECTUS<<<
. The NABA Houston chapter is currently exploring corporate and community partnerships. If you are interested in becoming a partner, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.